Posts by ilovehaters123
27 posts total, newest first.
★★★ CS:GO REPORTBOT FOR FREE ★★★in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198386453255
STEAM_0:1:213093763
76561198386453255
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gankavn
STEAM_0:1:196929904
76561198354125537
http://steamcommunity.com/id/madeintw
STEAM_0:1:115SUPREMES AND GLOBALSin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - I am bored as fuck and this CANCER GAME wont let me solo q alone... i have been waiting in a solo q for 1 hour now and not 1 game has popped up
Any smfc/globals wanna play?
Comment below if you wanna playMATCHMAKING NOT WORKINGin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Hello
I am unable to find a MM game
I have my max ping set to 350, I have every map selected, I have waited over 1 hour now, I have found 0 games.
50 + minutes of waiting, not 1 game.
https://gyazo.com/5db3a5e4d6a5MATCHMAKING NOT WORKINGin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=T-800;12883585]increase your ping to 350[/QUOTE]
I have typed mm_dedicated_search_maxping 350 in console, 350 times.
The problem still persists
- - - Updated - - -
+Bumping thread...
How do I fix it???????????
MATCHMAKING NOT WORKINGin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Hello
Matchmaking is not working for me
I have waited several hours to get into 1 game and not 1 game has popped up for me
This is what is happening...
Waiting in a solo que with every map selected
23 minutes of waitin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.