Posts by Shadowz777
4 posts total, newest first.
IW Zombie Trainer 1.0.1in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Amazing!!
Can't wait for the approval so we can destroy some zombies.
It would be really great if there was some zombie way to earn keys or supply drops super fast.
Keep it up, Thanks,
Shadow.PointerScan for 145D12240 / Loses isn't returning any result - Offsets searchedin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Help/Requests - I am sorry I don't have any offsets however, I have a question for ya, are you gonna continue on that mission team trainer? That was amazing. Please do it again.Infinite Trainer v1in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Yes, you must play the 38 rounds for each reward in your case. Each time you finish a game - you receive 1 reward.
So basically, this trainer allows you to get a reward after each game instead of waiting to collect misInfinite Trainer v1in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Thank you for your hard work since the trainer does change your level of mission team. However...........it does not unlock the mission rewards that it has passed.
I found a temporary workaround, if you went from a low l
Showing the 4 most recent posts.