OutdatedInfinite Trainer v1

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Infinite Trainer v1
This Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Trainer is the result of my Memory Hacking learning progress. So I've thought I would share it with you guys.

Description:

Simple Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Trainer that will let you change the following in-game values:

- Prestige Rank
- Experience / Level
- Value of won matches
- Value of lost matches
- Mission Level

Screenshots:







Virustotal:

https://virustotal.com/en/file/1ff61...is/1481674131/

Upcoming updates:

- Weapon editor
- Zombie editor
Infinite Trainer_mpgh.net.rar104 KB · 256 downloads Clean
I hope the wins loses stat works, mine got fucked up by another cheats....
This is NON Cheat Engine right?
Quote Originally Posted by divinez1896 View Post
This is NON Cheat Engine right?
Yes it doesn't need cheat engine.
kk tnx :3 btw if i would only use prestige is there a chance i get vac banned?;p
Quote Originally Posted by maickel3199 View Post
kk tnx :3 btw if i would only use prestige is there a chance i get vac banned?;p
This game has no VAC. Its safe to use.
Great UI. Thanks.
Thank you Paralyze <3

- - - Updated - - -

Ok the Mission Team editor kinda fucked my game up
dam waiting is so hard....
Quote Originally Posted by aback View Post
dam waiting is so hard....
I know right?
Files appear safe, use at your own risk.
/approved
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?