OutdatedInfinite Trainer v1
Mission team does not work
Yeah mine, too
Ill have a look at it quickly.
it got a reset to 1 
but atleast jtf, where i already was max lvl is now max lvl again. And for a time i was unable to enter the quartermaster it was greyed out... after making a screenshot it worked again O.o

but atleast jtf, where i already was max lvl is now max lvl again. And for a time i was unable to enter the quartermaster it was greyed out... after making a screenshot it worked again O.o
Oh second note I got it to work mission team is level 50 however i do not get none of the guns it was supposed to unlock
yup same for me
im trying to bring it to level 49 and level it up legit to 50 to see if i get the guns
Does it do the following to you guys?
Otherwise the v2 will be uploaded in the morning. Which should have the fix in it. Probably uploaded a weird version of the trainer, since i had to fix some files because the mods wouldnt allow a installer version.
Maybe i mixed something up this way.

Will be added in the morning.
Otherwise the v2 will be uploaded in the morning. Which should have the fix in it. Probably uploaded a weird version of the trainer, since i had to fix some files because the mods wouldnt allow a installer version.
Maybe i mixed something up this way.

Will be added in the morning.
Thank you for your hard work since the trainer does change your level of mission team. However...........it does not unlock the mission rewards that it has passed.
I found a temporary workaround, if you went from a low level mission team to a very high one and missed the rewards that go with it, then you can keep the level at what you set the mission team as and click "Submit Changes" before every match to get the rewards unlocked in order. (Google, infinite warfare mission team reward unlock by level) since I can't post links =S
You will have to play that many missions to unlock all those rewards. For example, I changed from mission lvl 10 to 48, I missed all those salvage and unlocks, I keep trainer at 48 and "Submit Changes" before each match and.......after first match I get lvl 11 reward, then for the next match, I "Submit Changes" again and.....I get lvl 12 rewards after match, e.t.c......
Hope this helped. Shadow out.
I found a temporary workaround, if you went from a low level mission team to a very high one and missed the rewards that go with it, then you can keep the level at what you set the mission team as and click "Submit Changes" before every match to get the rewards unlocked in order. (Google, infinite warfare mission team reward unlock by level) since I can't post links =S
You will have to play that many missions to unlock all those rewards. For example, I changed from mission lvl 10 to 48, I missed all those salvage and unlocks, I keep trainer at 48 and "Submit Changes" before each match and.......after first match I get lvl 11 reward, then for the next match, I "Submit Changes" again and.....I get lvl 12 rewards after match, e.t.c......
Hope this helped. Shadow out.
works perfect except the win lose ratio doesnt change when i change wins and loses
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Trainers and CheatsNeed a trainer for game "THE INFINITE BLACK" UrgentRO 1 Trainers and CheatsBioshock Infinite Trainers by Hom****ameHacking (HOG) OK???SP 0 Call of Duty 1 HacksCoD v1.0 FIRST EVER HACK! (Unlimited Health + Infinite Bullets!!!) [Trainer] 22 General Game HackingBioShock Infinite v1.0 Trainer +4 by hoschi111HO 21 Trainers and CheatsBioshock Infinite + 17 Trainer
10
