Posts by heartsorebrute
14 posts total, newest first.
Boosting Your Own Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE=Ichigo's Ink;12920019]What did you do? windows 7 only?[/QUOTE]
I followed OP's instructions dipshitBoosting Your Own Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - Tried it and its working good for me, thanks for the post!
Here is proof if you want it
https://i.gyazo.com/ac2f8649330056d39d91392c75a88b8b.jpgCSGO Prime Number Service | EU Numbers | $1 | Lifetime Warrantyin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hello everyone, I am able to provide phone numbers that can be used to upgrade your CSGO account to prime
My numbers belong to real sims and are all based in the EU. I have access to an unlimited amount of them so I wHighest first rankin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Lem yesterdayHow the "Vertigo" boost works and how to do it yourselfin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - It still works you just cant be retarded
Showing the 5 most recent posts.