Posts by Gattac
26 posts total, newest first.
~silly3648 pub v1.7~in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I am still able to use silly's old pub hack, I was just using it in a game and it was working fine for me.~Silly3648 pub v1.5~in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thank you madame for the hack, it is the first to work for me in a long while, and even though it leaves a little to be desired, it works, and that is what counts.Public v1.0ain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I am using Fire Dragon 5.4Public v1.0ain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The hack works for me, but it D/Cs after about thirty seconds into the game.<3 OR </3in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - The FNC is kinda meh, but the draw animation is awesome.
1.AK-47
2.m4
3.Famas
those are the rifles I like, but I play point man 85% of the time so my opinion is based on what I can spray with the best, while still being
Showing the 5 most recent posts.