Posts by AlwaysWin123
239 posts total, newest first.
Got scammed ..in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Jigsu;12564234]i pay via paypal .. anyone know how to get back my money ? not family and friends .[/QUOTE]
Open a dispute on him , that's all.Reship from US to UK - how does it work?in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=tvrrx;12562640]From what I've gathered, I get someone to send the package to an address I've bought from a site such as reship.com in the US. The people at that address hold the package for me (I guess). I then haImproving the Marketplace. Post your suggestions here!in Marketplace Talk - Start an Escrow service for 5% Of the full price.
It will help many people and some retards who are scared of getting scammed lol.FREE GIFT CARD METHOD!in eBooks For Sale - [QUOTE=iNeedXboxStuff;12562328]I believe I am talking to you right now? [Nulled] James is your display name?[/QUOTE]
Yeah lol. ....✯✯✯✯✯ YOUR PAYPAL FOR MY BTC | FAST | INSTANT | EASY | 15% ✯✯✯✯✯in Currency Exchange - Talking to you on skype.
My Skype is in the signature
Showing the 5 most recent posts.