Posts by machuka420
4 posts total, newest first.
★ Rootfest's SAFE & CHEAP Games Account Shop l XBOX 360 l XBOX ONE l PS3 l PS4 .. ★in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Not worth my time uploading proof. Do you see vouches here? Didn't think so★ Rootfest's SAFE & CHEAP Games Account Shop l XBOX 360 l XBOX ONE l PS3 l PS4 .. ★in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Kid is a scammer, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM EVER.Selling Many Gift Cards | 80% of price! | Bitcoins & Paypal Accepted!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - No the kid is a scammer STAY AWAY. I will never understand why kids scam, especially for only $50 LOLSelling Many Gift Cards | 80% of price! | Bitcoins & Paypal Accepted!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I just bought $50 worth of gift cards. Once I sent the BTC he stopped responding, possible scammer BEWARE.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.