Posts by RasmusHax
35 posts total, newest first.
FOOTBALL BETTING SERVICE - 160+ MEMBERS - 70% HITRATE - SINCE MARCH 2015in User Services - Heya MPGH! Long time no see. Aced it today with 6/6, and thought I'd come here and share it.
http://image.prntscr.com/image/de42acad7b574bb48f446dec777048fa.png
http://image.prntscr.com/image/2bf77586a9c4417fbe7e105223FOOTBALL BETTING SERVICE - 160+ MEMBERS - 70% HITRATE - SINCE MARCH 2015in User Services - Long time no see. We're smashing it with a 8 bet win streak right now. Come join the fun!
http://image.prntscr.com/image/d5a284ca40a14820bb0c62bd1faf9eca.png
http://image.prntscr.com/image/fb169fbf91b746c2a3acc8d15a3Hello MPGHin Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Gaming;12429700]Marketplace lad[/QUOTE]
Entrepreneur ladFOOTBALL BETTING SERVICE - 160+ MEMBERS - 70% HITRATE - SINCE MARCH 2015in User Services - [QUOTE=W23rd;12438804]I was a member of Rasmus's group for a long time, and I can say they know their shit when it comes to soccer. Would recommend joining their group[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much W23rd! Long time no see.FOOTBALL BETTING SERVICE - 160+ MEMBERS - 70% HITRATE - SINCE MARCH 2015in User Services - [QUOTE=assasinboi21;12433578]I've been in this group in the past as well. While the hitrate may be true, make sure you guys are wary that these bets are less than 2x return. These bets are usually placed on "safe bets" w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.