Posts by lokinorr
172 posts total, newest first.
Need help with a prank. (coding needed)in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Wassup guys I'am trying to troll a friend of mine by blocking Por*and hentai sites using "hosts" file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc) using a .bat or whatever but I just can't get it right, can some pls help UwU ?
PSpeedhack and Wallhackin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MUSTA121;15227716]thank you for the detailed info, can you please tell us how to find the addons's offset for each one? i found the addons but i have no idea how to find its offset to edit it :)[/QUOTE]
Thats easSpeedhack and Wallhackin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Hey guys, just letting you know that you can change itens and addons % in hex editor.
Example(HillBilly): 1D9AFF2 you can change "Tuned Carburator"'s % (Working)
Example(HillBilly): 1D83F65 changes "Dad's Boots" yaw Ace In The Hole value editingin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=poweel;15226906]yo, has someone ever been able to change these?
anything I try, it stays the same and nothing changes ingame
(for the sake of people's thoughts, the skillcheck ones work, really well)
https://i.How to get the session id without accessing the person's account?in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=shupa;15226512]I saw in some facebook groups some people selling modified saves claiming they didn't need to enter this buyer's account.
Can anyone tell me how this works?[/QUOTE]
That's either fake or priva
Showing the 5 most recent posts.