Posts by Feed me knowledge
48 posts total, newest first.
Overstock questionsin Marketplace Talk - I actually just did it the other day for a PS4. They didn't make me sign and the casual never arrived worked perfectly fine! Hope this helped.SE Service Consoles/Laptops/Fitbitsin User Services - I actually know how to do Xbox One S but I'm not showing or doing for you. I can give you proof if you want tho.Target Refund - Police Report - UPSin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Paulcon93;12581959]How awkward would it have been if the iPhone started ringing while he was giving the police report LMFAO bobo[/QUOTE]
I was using my old iphone at the door lol. It was a 5cTarget Refund - Police Report - UPSin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=OblongKilm;12572801]Well now, I'm not the one defrauding a company and lying to the police; Am I?[/QUOTE]
Buddy, that's what this site is. Nothing here is legal retard so if you can't handle it then leave.Target Refund - Police Report - UPSin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=OblongKilm;12555065]I'm no linguist but I can tell by his sentence structure and tone that he is scared AF. He's trying to convince himself we are wrong.... We are not. Dude, no doubt about it, you're going to pri
Showing the 5 most recent posts.