Posts by Ebx
6 posts total, newest first.
Ideas for headerin C++/C Programming - Can't I just crypt the function? :D
EDIT: Funk that, ill try to cloak dat shet xXDIdeas for headerin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Nimboso;12469488]Pretty basic, but get the hypotenuse distance between two Vector3s.
Function to calculate the rate of health loss and predict when it will hit 0 at the current rate.
That's about all I can thinIdeas for headerin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Nimboso;12469273]Depends on your compiler settings, you can include a bunch of functions, get patterns for them, and not call them at all but still match them post compilation. I know it can happen with vs2015 becIdeas for headerin C++/C Programming - That's cool and all, but if you could also suggest some stuff it would be great :/Ideas for headerin C++/C Programming - That's just what I explained, but its different and pretty functional, I just need ideas.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.