Ideas for header

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Ideas for header
I'm working on a header file that contains a bunch of functions to make things easier, I have around 20 functions right now and I'm looking for more ideas to incorporate them into the header that I'll release at one point.

I need ideas for doing basically anything, thanks.
Generally its bad practice to keep 20+ functions that you may or may not be using inside a header file. It makes anti-cheat pattern detection a lot easier, and will increase file size unnecessarily.

A better idea is probably to post each individual functioning within code tags for people to take whatever they need.
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Generally its bad practice to keep 20+ functions that you may or may not be using inside a header file. It makes anti-cheat pattern detection a lot easier, and will increase file size unnecessarily.
What?

Unused functions won't be included in the binary, they are not used.
It doesn't change anti cheat pattern detections at all, nor does it increase the file size in any way.

And if you're using these functions, having them all in one header or split into multiple headers doesn't make a difference either.
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
What?

Unused functions won't be included in the binary, they are not used.
It doesn't change anti cheat pattern detections at all, nor does it increase the file size in any way.

And if you're using these functions, having them all in one header or split into multiple headers doesn't make a difference either.
Depends on your compiler settings, you can include a bunch of functions, get patterns for them, and not call them at all but still match them post compilation. I know it can happen with vs2015 because I've tested it.
@Ebx are you writing for? Internal or external?
You could write a memory scanner, pattern matcher, generic memory modification class (wrapper for rpm, wpm, etc)
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Depends on your compiler settings, you can include a bunch of functions, get patterns for them, and not call them at all but still match them post compilation. I know it can happen with vs2015 because I've tested it.
@Ebx are you writing for? Internal or external?
You could write a memory scanner, pattern matcher, generic memory modification class (wrapper for rpm, wpm, etc)
It's not only memory-related or whatever, It contains a bunch of stuff to make it easier for beginners or whatever.
I have stuff like XOR / AES Encryption, GetAsyncKeyState Alternative, IsDebuggerActive function (not using the usual IsDebuggerPresent function ofc lol), alternative to sleep and stuff like HowManyTimesPresent (how many times are / is a char(s) present in a string or ForEveryCharacter in string, do something, different conversions, it may seem messy but I just write what comes in my head at that time randomly

Any idea(s) will be useful
Quote Originally Posted by Ebx View Post
It's not only memory-related or whatever, It contains a bunch of stuff to make it easier for beginners or whatever.
I have stuff like XOR / AES Encryption, GetAsyncKeyState Alternative, IsDebuggerActive function (not using the usual IsDebuggerPresent function ofc lol), alternative to sleep and stuff like HowManyTimesPresent (how many times are / is a char(s) present in a string or ForEveryCharacter in string, do something, different conversions, it may seem messy but I just write what comes in my head at that time randomly

Any idea(s) will be useful
Pretty basic, but get the hypotenuse distance between two Vector3s.
Function to calculate the rate of health loss and predict when it will hit 0 at the current rate.

That's about all I can think of for now.
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Pretty basic, but get the hypotenuse distance between two Vector3s.
Function to calculate the rate of health loss and predict when it will hit 0 at the current rate.

That's about all I can think of for now.
These might take some time as my geometry / trigonometry skills are -1

And yes, I want to get basic things and make them into a function easy to use, also, re-create some things (like GetAsyncKeyState, isDebuggerPresent, Sleep and soon others to make them better / easier to use / give less chance of detection).

If you got any other ideas of things I could try to re-create or basic algorithms to make into functions or any interesting stuff, post. Thanks.
That's just what I explained, but its different and pretty functional, I just need ideas.
That's cool and all, but if you could also suggest some stuff it would be great :/
For the distance, you can use your X and Z differences from the vectors as your A and B in Pythag. That will get you your horizontal distance on a 2D plane. Then use that plus the Y difference as A and B again and it will get you the total distance between your 2 points.

As for the health depletion, the way I did it in my LoL bot was to check their health every .1 seconds and determine the rate using that, them you can calculate when their health should be 0 fairly easily.

OpenProcess gets hooked fairly often via anti cheats as well if you're up for the challenge.
Can't I just crypt the function?
EDIT: Funk that, ill try to cloak dat shet xXD
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us