Posts by plainca
5 posts total, newest first.
Need a thread openedin Staff Disputes - Buuuuuuuuuuuump!Need a thread openedin Staff Disputes - Yeah, those accounts sound right. I don't think there are any / many more accounts to that. Thanks for checking :)
I'm unsure how to track everyone I scammed, as some of the people posted in strange places instead of thNeed a thread openedin Staff Disputes - Buuuump :)Need a thread openedin Staff Disputes - Okay.
First scam - $20 - /forum/member.php?u=2839877
Second scam - reselling his alts - /forum/member.php?u=1896620
I can't find anyone else, if you can let me know.
First guy has no contact information on his MPGH proNeed a thread openedin Staff Disputes - Hey,
Could this thread be re-opened please: /forum/showthread.php?t=1207240&p=12354180#post12354180
I was away from MPGH for a bit, however I'm back now. If possible, can you also unban the account I was using to p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.