Posts by fatbox187
43 posts total, newest first.
Mercenary Hacks v3.1 Public (All OS & Bug resolved (lagg in game))in User Services - Can a mod please lock this thread, reports are showing that the hack no longer works and there has been no update.Deathshift's Menu - Rustler Editin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zkkaiser;7450166]I do not use TM/Startmenu.sqf
I use scr/Startmenu.sqf
Probably why it's not working for some people.[/QUOTE]
Even if I use that start menu, nothing happens.Deathshift's Menu - Rustler Editin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rockh11;7450083]you move it to your arma oa dir and excute TM\startmenu.sqf[/QUOTE]
Tried all the menu's, and the TM menu just mass kills everyone.Deathshift's Menu - Rustler Editin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I've never used a menu before, and i check the above link, still do not understand how to get this working. Someone able to help?Survival Hack v3.8 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - First attempt at using this new build and kicked for Hack #4, probably detected.
EDIT: please note that it was when i attempted to use 22, tent and vehicle esp. witch is also the same feature that got me kicked last tim
Showing the 5 most recent posts.