Posts by vulkann119
16 posts total, newest first.
OPERATION HYDRA BOOSTING, WEAPONS EXPERT, GUARDIAN, WINGMAN ETC. [***********]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey Everyone. I'm selling an operation hydra boost.
The way I am doing this is through ragehack, which ensures that the boost is completed quickly and easily. I have not heard of anyone being banned or penalised in anywLE/790h/314w/h1z1/Prime ready/Open marketin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=bobeca;12962605]Bro when the fuck u dont like my rules gtfo from here and go find another account wtf[/QUOTE]
Thing is, you cant actually prove you own it.HURRY! LEgit!in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - steam://joinlobby/730/109775244252256431/76561198291940650
Say MPGH in chat when you joinLE/790h/314w/h1z1/Prime ready/Open marketin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Wont link me to the account unless I pay him... lolLE/790h/314w/h1z1/Prime ready/Open marketin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - User decided to insult me after I asked him to go first. I'm pretty sure he's trying to scam, so many LE accounts going for this price, and so many people are being scammed by them.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.