WTSOPERATION HYDRA BOOSTING, WEAPONS EXPERT, GUARDIAN, WINGMAN ETC. [***********]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
OPERATION HYDRA BOOSTING, WEAPONS EXPERT, GUARDIAN, WINGMAN ETC. [***********]
Hey Everyone. I'm selling an operation hydra boost.


The way I am doing this is through ragehack, which ensures that the boost is completed quickly and easily. I have not heard of anyone being banned or penalised in anyway, so as far as I know it is completely safe.

The prices are as follows:
Guardian Missions: £5 for all missions
Wingman Boost:£2 for 5 wins
Weapons Expert Boost: £2 for 5 wins.

Payment methods I accept: PayPal, possibly bitcoin in the future.

Contact methods: Skype.
Skype is thespoonmaster9.
(Am giving out 2 vouch copies to staff/trusted members.)
Vouch copies must be given prior to sales.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?