Posts by obinobi
344 posts total, newest first.
Origins Global Ban Support Server/No CD Serverin DayZ Help & Requests - Hello, I have a cracked version of dayz and I can play on any server w/out battleye. I am wondering if there are any servers for DayZ Origins without battleye. I am also wondering if there are any Dayz Epoch servers w/ouLystical Menu v1.0in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=FernandoBrazao1;9656255]If you're using DayZ 0.46, well, unfortunately, the game CRASHES for everyone who tries to execute a script via Darky Script Executor, same for the Cheat Engine method, I can find the strinLystical Menu v1.0in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I use Darky Script Executor on my cracked DayZ and it crashes whenever I try to execute a script. What am I doing wrong? Here is what I do:
1. Run script executor
2. Run DayZ
3. Join Server
4. Alt+Tab out and press eSong Feedbackin Art & Graphic Design - Hello all :) I'm back with a new song. This is a different song. It's more of an electro song than my last song. Anyways, please leave feedback on either my Soundcloud song or ,if you don't have a soundcloud account, herCritique Please :)in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Ryan;9528894]
I don't think you understand. Just downloading PS will make you better at PS than Paint.net.[/QUOTE]
I've had it for a long time. Just don't use it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.