TalkingArtCritique Please :)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Critique Please :)
So, I added a planet to this photo using Paint.NET. It took me about 20 minutes, so it is kinda rushed. Any kind of tips or critique would be appreciated
Anyways, Here it is, a before and after.

Before:


After:
I think it looks really good, especially for being done in paint.net. I would suggest possibly expanding the blue aura of it a bit more, since you scaled the planet, but overall, good job =D
Quote Originally Posted by BioHazard View Post
I think it looks really good, especially for being done in paint.net. I would suggest possibly expanding the blue aura of it a bit more, since you scaled the planet, but overall, good job =D
Thanx, and yeah for paint.net xD I would use photoshop but I know how to use paint.net WAY better than photoshop
Quote Originally Posted by obinobi View Post
Thanx, and yeah for paint.net xD I would use photoshop but I know how to use paint.net WAY better than photoshop
As if they're even comparable.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


As if they're even comparable.
Haha Yeah.
Quote Originally Posted by obinobi View Post
Haha Yeah.
I don't think you understand. Just downloading PS will make you better at PS than Paint.net.
Quote Originally Posted by obinobi View Post
Thanx, and yeah for paint.net xD I would use photoshop but I know how to use paint.net WAY better than photoshop
I.... I Don't even know if you are being serious.
it would be nice to have more detail on the planet and add a shadow you the stones to make it more "realistic"
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
it would be nice to have more detail on the planet and add a shadow you the stones to make it more "realistic"
Yeah, the reason there is not much detail is because I had to use a lot of blur to make it blend better, which, in the end, made the detail blur too much
I really like it...
Was a low quality picture to begin with, and it looked better before you did anything to it. So good job with that.
The original is awkwardly much better. The planet is blurred.
Agreed. The lighting simply does not make sense in your second image, and there is simply too much contrast in resolution.
it's nice i like it
Amazing job! altho the moon looks a bit unrealistic. still cool
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us