Posts by kingjhaboy
4 posts total, newest first.
Who still plays CA?in Combat Arms Discussions - I miss all the hacks for this game."Meez" coin hack/generatorin Hack Requests - I can't find any working coin hacks for "Meez" :( If anyone know where or how to, can they please tell me where I can get it with no S U R V E Y S required or please make a "Meez" coin hack/generator PLEASE thx :)
my MeeG36E Auto Tap Fire Scriptin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can you get banned for using this?Are there any hacks/aimbots for this game?in Combat Arms: Line of Sight Hacks & Cheats - There used to be a new hack/aimbot every week, now it's nothing at all. Is it harder to hack or did people just move on to a new game? Any free FPS games with a lot of hacks? Suggestions?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.