Who still plays CA?

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Who still plays CA?
Haven't played for 2 years, might start playing again if I'll have someone to play with.
Quote Originally Posted by insanityftwin View Post
Dl it again. they are making a graphics update on the 23
PM and i'll give you my sisters combat arms ign so yo can play with her
Dl it
I'll send you links to all the new updates:
http://combatarms.nexon.net/en/Devblog/View/248/1
http://combatarms.nexon.net/en/Devblog/View/239/1
http://combatarms.nexon.net/en/Devblog/View/233/1
Thanks! //2short


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
stopped playing it. i do miss the hacking days on the server u.u its not the same anymore
Yep same. I hope the hacks will return
stopped playing it. i do miss the hacking days on the server u.u its not the same anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
stopped playing it. i do miss the hacking days on the server u.u its not the same anymore
Yeah i totally agree 2011-2012 were the days of ca
i havent played since 2012 still have my account just downloaded on my laptop. it runs plays good might just have to start up again
Reinstalled and removed it after like an hour
Doesn't feel the same anymore :/
so loved this game when I was 10yo
I still play As started in 2009, few years break, now again
I used to always play the game, I almost forgot about it lol.

I haven't played in probably 6 months though
Use to play a lot every day have not gotten on for about a year or so. Hope to get back into it however hopefully it is the same game that it use to be.
wow i haven't played this game in forever!
I miss all the hacks for this game.
Quote Originally Posted by kingjhaboy View Post
I miss all the hacks for this game.
Same, I enjoyed destroying lobies
Complete hack-fest but it had its goods and bads still play here and there! Goodluck finding buddies!
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?