Posts by Haites
162 posts total, newest first.
Nifty Firefox shortcutin Programming Tutorials - Wow. I thought I knew firefox inside and out, but I never knew that. Very useful. Nice find.jsut want to knowin General - Did anyone understand that? Lmfao.make sigin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=sanchez;205112]make grafic pls[/QUOTE]
Oh... my... There is not "F" in graphic. Theres a "P" and a "H". And "pls"? I think you mean PLEASE. And even if you did spell all the words correctly, it still wouldn't mFree Stuff !!!!! cum get some!!in Spammers Corner - I love how he says he got a $1000 gift card at Macy's, then the link says "FREE PLAYSTATION 3 GIVE AWAY".
I'm very impressed. Good job. Lmfao.Batch Tutorial! - Mess With Your Friendsin General Game Hacking - Hey guys! This is Haites and this is my first tutorial on MPGH.
I'm sure many of you are familiar with Batch files, or have at least heard of them, but for all of those people that don't know about batch's, I'm here t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.