Posts by 1337kokotko
57 posts total, newest first.
Working Reportbot script ?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I think DR.Pepper not working anymore
are there some working LINUX/WINDOWS scripts ?
TY for tipsCSGO Report bot / Commend botin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - works works works works works worksCheap ESEAin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE=Loki;12277244]Let's keep it short.
Steam library = Russian -> buy ESEA with russian currency. 3 Months 13$ instead of 21$.
PROFIT[/QUOTE]
that means VPN or how please ?Bloody mouse B hop macro ?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Thanks I really appreciate your effort!
Danke dir !Bloody mouse B hop macro ?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Thanks , but i want to have it in mouse ... because it is more safe ... im using it on my main acc ... I try to check those AHK scripts , what is inside and try to test in mouse
Showing the 5 most recent posts.