Posts by tehpro
9 posts total, newest first.
Collored models (old hack question)in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=Items;9941856]Seriously? :o impossible?
Btw do you know any bo2 texture hacks?[/QUOTE]
There aren't any bo2 texture hacks made. Atleast to my knowledge. Uses the same protection system, making it impossible to reCollored models (old hack question)in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - I honestly doubt we'll see anything like this again. Apparently getting the edited files imported back into the game was too hard/impossible. I even offered some guys $300 to make one like we had in MW2/3.Texture Hacksin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - MY BODY IS READY.. Hopefully this actually see's the light of day..[Ghosts 3.2.625475]Visual Tool v1.2in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Fullbright is not working for me. Says it found Ghost Multiplayer. However shadows still remain, looks no different to vanilla. Any ideas?COD Ghost textures?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=kokole;8998226]Well too bad I don't have an account there, I would contribute but I don't want to pay for registering (and contributing?) -_-[/QUOTE]
What site is this? If it's not allowed to link here please P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.