Posts by jeevin1
30 posts total, newest first.
Dear MPGHin Combat Arms Discussions - Hello, MPGH TODAY I GOT FUCKEN HACKED AND IM NOT COMMING BACK, IM FUCKEN CRYIN WHILE TYPING
BOMBSAWAY TOLD ME TO CONTECT OBAMA BUT IM NOT GETTING MI CONFERMATION EMAIL SO I CANT PM
I GUESS THIS IS IT MY COMBAT ARMS DM16A3 (Default) To UMPin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - HEY JEEVIN FAKE JEEVIN WHO HACKED ME
UR GONNA LOSE THIS U HOE!!! :)I NEED MY MPGH ACCOUNT BACKin Combat Arms Discussions - BTW I LOVE *******.COM FOR MORE INFO, BTW CANT MODS VEIW IP PROVES IT SO THE HACKERS IP WILL SHOW WONT IT?!?!?!I NEED MY MPGH ACCOUNT BACKin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=bombsaway707;1820817]Lol moderators can view IP's, if the jeevin1 guy is really jeevin they will be able to tell from past IP adress u logged on to so i hope for your sake ur not lying[/quote]
bombs, i got my iI NEED MY MPGH ACCOUNT BACKin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=ericrud;1820813]YDI FOR ACCEPTING A TV[/quote]
I DIDNT I WAS DOWNSTAIRS AND COMP WAS ON, WHEN I GOT BACK I TURNED OF TEAM AND SOMETHIGN CALLED SPYCHAT POPED UP, AND SOME GUYS LIKE A HACKED U
I REFORMATED RIT
Showing the 5 most recent posts.