Dear MPGH

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Dear MPGH
Hello, MPGH TODAY I GOT FUCKEN HACKED AND IM NOT COMMING BACK, IM FUCKEN CRYIN WHILE TYPING
BOMBSAWAY TOLD ME TO CONTECT OBAMA BUT IM NOT GETTING MI CONFERMATION EMAIL SO I CANT PM

I GUESS THIS IS IT MY COMBAT ARMS DAYS ARE OVER Bye

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, I SOO PISSED

IF ANY MOD OR AD CAN HELP ME THRU THIS PLEASE ADD ME ON MY MSN THANK YOU: xsonicspider@hotmail.com

BTW PLEASE HELP ME!
PLEASE

WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS A FUCKEN 12 YEAR OLD GETTING HACKED WHAT DID I DO YOU PEOPLE THIS IS HELL FOR ME THIS WORLD IS HELL

THESE DAYS MPGH HAS BECOME HELL FOR ME...
I've said it before, Stupidity deserves to be punished. just make a new account. And start over!
Ok listen making many threads is not going to get your account back if you really are jeevin. Plus i doubt a MPGH member would go on a rage and spam threads. If you want your account back (if u r who u say u r) make a thread about it here: Suggestion/Request/Help - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
end of story
/closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us