Posts by Triggathekilla
57 posts total, newest first.
Rules Updatein Marketplace Talk - It seems like some of the servicers are still unaware about the new rule about payment. once the service / refund is completed, the payment should be then accepted or use a MM. Just talked to a servicer which plethora voPaypal Chargebackin Marketplace Talk - Hey I am looking to do a chargeback on a sports bet hosting website, im just unsure on how should i proceed. I did not use paypal under a VPN so someone else using my account is out of the window. Should I say I did not PSN Codes USA/UKin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey im looking for 2 100 dollar usd cards. Please contact me.PSN giftcardsin Marketplace Talk - Hey, im looking to buy 2 100 dollars psn giftcards. Please pm me your skype :)Looking for JustcallmeMINin Marketplace Talk - rip // 10 char
Showing the 5 most recent posts.