Posts by BeamBoss
167 posts total, newest first.
Dragon of Time Bot Testin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Dragon of Time Bot Test
When I say Test I mean that I scripted the bot and haven't done the quests yet.
I don't have some of the items and requirements
Here are the requirements:
Loremaster Rank 4
Completed Tower Grimoire 3.8 | Feature suggestions and improvements acceptedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Devilking224;14990699]I am having an issue where when I try to join a server grimoire will just close?[/QUOTE]
Are you using the patched version
The post to download is https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.phBot release questionin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Yes you can just mention who the bot was originally created by, then the edited version was created by you.[Grimoire 3:8] Armor of Awe Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=hiraku5678;14300462]I thought gear boosts don’t stack unless, for example, it’s “xx% damage to all enemies” and “xx% damage to undead.” That’s why most people just go for Grimoire Item Buy Backin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=ParagonSenpai;14296904]https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1439592
Bot for archfiend works, made by me[/QUOTE]
Is it Grimoire cause i'm pretty sure it doesn't work
Showing the 5 most recent posts.