Posts by Bluthera[BackUp]
269 posts total, newest first.
Bluthera's Mega-Trainer v2.0|1.0.184|in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=NextGen1;1658986]
uhm....pm....Not forum...?[/quote]
NextGen, I view this forum as a social hub :hidesmile:
btw, that is very descriptive. Obsessive ;)mw2 level partnerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - leveling.. just go go go rank hack naos pl0x.
Unless you want to boost headshots or sumwat.Teleport / Telefly[1.0.184]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=koeninatorrr;1658843]Lol eyah I was like wtf this isn't even an old topic.. :/ Well it's an old one but for the same version, you go do your coding lmao.[/quote]
lolz. yea, i generally assume that topics I haveTeleport / Telefly[1.0.184]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=koeninatorrr;1658773]The title says 184 O_o[/quote]
lolz I messed up again. I'm busy coding atm, or rather, attempting to create a custom UI.
Even so, this will get you banned unless you use a disabler. NufTeleport / Telefly[1.0.184]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=weemanfc;1658463]lol i got band for using this in a mach so i whouldent lol it fucking sucks alot XD[/quote]
It's from .182. Also, it edits .cfg files probably, or at least memory. Should've used a disabler.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.