mw2 level partner

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
mw2 level partner
Anyone wanna help me level or level with me? add me at km444
Please do not double post. I'll be sure to add you and rank with you later.
leveling.. just go go go rank hack naos pl0x.

Unless you want to boost headshots or sumwat.
i wanna, but i dont wanna play with people using hacks . Im a hack-free player who enjoys the game!
Quote Originally Posted by weilonglin View Post
i wanna, but i dont wanna play with people using hacks . Im a hack-free player who enjoys the game!
fail? then why are you on a hacking forum?
Quote Originally Posted by ovdoboy View Post
fail? then why are you on a hacking forum?
It's more of a game forum for some to chat randomly. Hacks themselves, most of us don't use them.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
It's more of a game forum for some to chat randomly. Hacks themselves, most of us don't use them.
I like mah h@x
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
I like mah h@x
lol. I don't. I view this as a technological social hub.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
It's more of a game forum for some to chat randomly. Hacks themselves, most of us don't use them.
i gotto second that.

and besides, im more into hardware hacking then software hacking.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
lol. I don't. I view this as a technological social hub.
So do I but I also see this as a basis for all my hacking needs, hence the site's name.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
So do I but I also see this as a basis for all my hacking needs, hence the site's name.
lol, people need to stop telling people who say they are legit to, in basic, crude terms, to gtfo.
Get a friend and go cage matching whit him. That simple
Quote Originally Posted by b0b from myspace View Post
It's a riot shield xp glitch
Huh? a riot shield what now?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us