Originally Posted by weilonglin i wanna, but i dont wanna play with people using hacks . Im a hack-free player who enjoys the game! fail? then why are you on a hacking forum?
Originally Posted by ovdoboy fail? then why are you on a hacking forum? It's more of a game forum for some to chat randomly. Hacks themselves, most of us don't use them.
Originally Posted by Bluthera It's more of a game forum for some to chat randomly. Hacks themselves, most of us don't use them. I like mah h@x
Originally Posted by Bluthera It's more of a game forum for some to chat randomly. Hacks themselves, most of us don't use them. i gotto second that. and besides, im more into hardware hacking then software hacking.
Originally Posted by Bluthera lol. I don't. I view this as a technological social hub. So do I but I also see this as a basis for all my hacking needs, hence the site's name.
Originally Posted by Azathth So do I but I also see this as a basis for all my hacking needs, hence the site's name. lol, people need to stop telling people who say they are legit to, in basic, crude terms, to gtfo.