Posts by AmbushGuild
16 posts total, newest first.
Future of RotMG private servers?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Hello everyone.
Just something I was thinking about, sense every RotMG private server is running on flash, what will happen in the future?
I know this is not the biggest cause in the "Fall of Private Servers", but Assistance with Botting!in Other Programming - Hello everyone!
I have enjoyed all the various botting programs I have seen in all the various areas on this platform, I have enjoyed it so much, now I want to create a bot of my own!
Alright, If I where to create OSFameBot release 4: Better Settingsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way to make it run in the background? I don't know if this is meant to happen, but for me, I can't run it in the background because it stops moving around and the program runs on the window I have selected. AnRotMG Auto response.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Now you see, that makes a lot more sense. When I saw the first picture you have send me of the program I thought it was stand alone application, so when I was looking through some of the code I didn't see it as being a sRotMG Auto response.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Alright, I was able to fix an error I got by changing TAT's properties to Windows Application and upon running I get an error that pops up and also an error in my error's list, the error that pops up is, well first it sa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.