Posts by PimpB
20 posts total, newest first.
TELE-KILL CODING!!!!in C++/C Programming - LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHED before you would've flame me I had to of put that... Obviously this is not the whole thing..but feel free to give it a go for all you C++ advents!
FYI pour toute les Quebecois WarForcesQCin Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [quote=hack.;1393605]MaSs InFeCtIoN
Join This Clan You Need 1.00 kdr + and up to join there are no rank req. so join us today!
we give out free 5000 nexon every 3 days![/quote]
//Infraction
Don't advertise yHacking Clanin Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [quote=JustinFatalx;1397067]Clan Name = Secret
I am not releasing the Clan Info to anyone if they dont meet the Requirements.
Requirements to Join are posted below.
1. 75 Post on MPGH.
2. Have atleast 20 ThanksU wanna learn c++? look thisin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - C++ is the main power cell of all other comp. languages I rather use C++ when making haxs then using VB...Good Free coding programs!in C++/C Programming - What are good free coding programs
I.E.
Java
C++
C#
Visual
----------------------
A program that can read code, and you can code Combat Arms with.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.