Posts by upperdragon
23 posts total, newest first.
[Help]Gunz Hackin Visual Basic Programming - Thanks for replying :)
im not too sure about the anti cheat,however i think its possible to make a hack with cheat engine.. :([Help]Gunz Hackin Visual Basic Programming - Thank you for replying :)
However i've taken a source for making a trainer and i've "successfully" made a trainer for a singleplayer game...[Help]Gunz Hackin Visual Basic Programming - Thanks For Replying :),
Yes, I've Been Learning vb.net For about 6 months from now..?:D[Help]Gunz Hackin Visual Basic Programming - Hello :), i'm pretty new to this community... However i was wondering if i could learn how to make a Gunz Hack? Is that possible with VB.net? I would like to make a trainer out of it using Cheat Engine. Though Whenever I[Help]TAPPERin Visual Basic Programming - try running it as admin ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.