Posts by -BuBBLE-
7 posts total, newest first.
Real VB injecter Source codein Visual Basic Programming - Can I Give Someone Some Details To Make Me And Injector With Visual Basics? I Need One Made For Personal Use! PM Me If You Can Help! Thank You[Did I do this right] Combat Arms Launcherin Visual Basic Programming - Looks Good, I'm just learning Visual Basics so i don't know if you've done it right but, i'd like the code to see what i can do and practice my skills
And your Poblems because they only let you use the Start Game on webs[RELEASE] Liquidforce Custom Accoladesin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Can u post Vid maybe??Top Secret, HUGE Project I'm working onin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Can u give me the login screen?
it looks awsome by tha way!!!Combat arms start screenin Combat Arms Help - Just waitin approval
Showing the 5 most recent posts.