Combat arms start screen

Pollawesome
31 votes
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
RELEASE: Combat arms start screen
Hey if you want this I will release it after 15 replies xD



have fun

btw: press the thanks button
LOGO.rarattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
oh com'n don't be a pussy
Quote Originally Posted by Weed Farmer View Post
oh com'n don't be a pussy
go back to your freaking chang-unit
im not gonna press thanks if you didnt help
That's beast Yo!
its good. better than regular
Just attach your file please before 24 hours pass then you will no more be able to edit the first post
yo this looks great :P just dont forget to attach xD
thatts fresh right there
Looks nice! I want it
can u not make threads like this saying ure only gonna release if u get a certain number of things

RELEASE OR GTFO
lol i agree with sendi11.. and im not a fan of these paintball mods going around anyways
Quote Originally Posted by D Worm View Post
lol i agree with sendi11.. and im not a fan of these paintball mods going around anyways
Theres only two, and I made the first one. But I discontinued mine, because it got old fast.

It looks wierd, aswell.
******. I hate people who ask for thanks without releasing their products
14! nice mod btw =D
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us