UnhappyCombat Arms full screen?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms full screen?
Someone know how I can put combat arms in full screen?
Lol.
Delete d3d9 from your combat arms folder.
The end.
for me i had to turn up my graphics
ISN'T IT ALREADY FULLSCREEN
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
ISN'T IT ALREADY FULLSCREEN
lmao that was what i was going to say
@@BARON
he made it windowed and doesnt know how to make it full screen now

delete the d3d9.dll and change the resolution onlt if its not the same as you moniter.
Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
@@BARON
he made it windowed and doesnt know how to make it full screen now

delete the d3d9.dll and change the resolution onlt if its not the same as you moniter.
YEAH WHAT SHE SAID
I deleted the d3d9.dll and it worked.. thanks now i can play combat arms full screen
Also, If you want to use chams that put u in windows mode... U just need to know what your resolution is running for combat arms like mine is 1440 X 900.. when you log into combat arms... in the top right corner click on the settings button ( it looks like a gear) and change the resolution to what your computer runs on.. then when you go play a game.. it will turn into full screen.. thank me if I helped.. ((You can usually find out your res by pressing the menu button on your monitor)
Quote Originally Posted by 10soccer View Post
I deleted the d3d9.dll and it worked.. thanks now i can play combat arms full screen
Exactly what I said.
And I get no thanks
lol
thanks JangoSolo
idiot...
fail to uninstall failed hack
how do you window combat arms?
please tell me
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?