Posts by Kloren
5 posts total, newest first.
Ultimate SF hacks (Wallhack,Unl. Ammo, WalkOnWater, MODS, ETC.!)in Soldier Front Hacks - Use common sense and delete the spaces for fuck sake, Its not hard..
http://www.media fire.com/?wyzzuwjwxyu[REQUEST] Blood Effectin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [quote=WoopwoopDickChuggalo;1359046]Oh wow.
Open the Player.txt file and somewhere it says "Gore: 0"
Change the 0 to a 1 and it turns blood on.
This is the oldest trick there is
You really need to lurk more :/ (A[HELP] Weapon moddingin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Well, then how did they make the super knife? O.o[HELP] Weapon moddingin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Ok, I tried this,
Extract GUNS_M_PV_MG.rez and GUNS_M_PV_MELEE
I Search "MINI" in the MG folder and Searched "KUKHRI" in the MELEE folder
Then i Renamed all the Mini's to KUKHRI, matching the names to the ones in the [HELP] Weapon moddingin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Okay, I'd just like to say I'm sorry if i am not allowed to ask questions in this forums.
Alright, I wanted to know how people edit the weapons speeds etc..
The only tutorials i could find were about editing textur
Showing the 5 most recent posts.