[HELP] Weapon modding

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Weapon modding
Okay, I'd just like to say I'm sorry if i am not allowed to ask questions in this forums.

Alright, I wanted to know how people edit the weapons speeds etc..

The only tutorials i could find were about editing textures and the models, So any help would be appreciated.

And i also heard that people could mod the weapons to shoot out nades,rockets etc. Is this true?
onyl way to change the RoF is to switch it with a faster gun.

and modding what they shoot, well, thats a VIP hack by a different website.

do a forum search next time
kdivers, not necessarily, you can make it look like it, but it actually isnt.
It just makes it look different, like Corndogs Missile mine thingy, but other
than that, pretty much what you said
Ok, I tried this,

Extract GUNS_M_PV_MG.rez and GUNS_M_PV_MELEE

I Search "MINI" in the MG folder and Searched "KUKHRI" in the MELEE folder

Then i Renamed all the Mini's to KUKHRI, matching the names to the ones in the MELEE folder.

Then opened "RezInject" and selected GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez, Then i added all the renamed mini .LTB's.

Then i "Injected" them, Then went in-game and when i switched to the knife, and i attacked but nothing happened.

Shouldn't the knife be able to shoot people or something? and like the model should be changed to a mini-gun or something?

What did i do wrong here?
Cross Modding is not possibe as described in the other 100000 threads about cross modding
Well, then how did they make the super knife? O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Kloren View Post
Well, then how did they make the super knife? O.o
I have no idea when i tried it myself i had no idea how to rename the cm_...m134 files to pvmla_w_M9 or pvmsh_m9 coz when ever i just plainly rename the cm_....m134 to cm_...m9 there is around 3 files that are not found and when i try to rename them to pvmsh and pvmla my knife turned invisible but according to someone it was because i renamed them wrongly so i was wonder how they did that too.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us