Posts by ProbablyChase
88 posts total, newest first.
How to disable screenlock in gamein Overwatch Hacks & Cheats - For those retards who said shit about this method SharpEye made a tutorial a few days ago basically using this same function: https://github.com/SharpEyeProject/Overwatch/wiki/Screenlock-Bypass (btw im not trying to sellLoopersin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Just chase the survivor until you got Bloodlust and never respect a pallet. You actually don't have any idea how annoying pallet loop was when Bloodlust don't existed and the number of pallets was considerably bigger.How to disable screenlock in gamein Overwatch Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nochillkowa;13488999]Would you sell a working private anti-screenlock?[/QUOTE]
Nah, why would I sell something that you can do easily by yourself for free?So is aimbotting in overwatch dead???in Overwatch Discussions - Aimbotting doesn't work if you get screenlocked. I personally made my own bypass and still using AHK scripts since they all work fine and most of scripts are undetectable and free.
But yeah Blizzard ripped all aimbot coGreenLuma is not workingin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Copy the x64launcher.exe and paste on Steam's bin folder instead of copy and paste everything like he does on the video, that was what I was doing wrong when I first tried to install GreenLuma. Hope it helps you bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.