Posts by 0n1k4g3
6 posts total, newest first.
Provoke Monstersin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I have bad news. Months ago, “Provoke Monsters in Map” was patched. I just checked today, and now “Provoke Monsters in Cell” has also been patched. I noticed this in icestormunder. I hope some peoGrimlite Revin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - "Provoke Monsters in Map" doesn't work in Grimlite Rev. I've tried manually provoke monsters using packets but it doesn't work as well. This is the version i use:
https://i.imgur.com/833aemo.png
afaik, you could get Q: New Events, how do we know the Quest ID for quests inside the new area?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - or just use snifferCS:GO Offsets [13/06/2020]in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Sh4hJ33;14846829]thanks brother..... just one more question how do i get notified when that module is changed as i have seen that was a pretty noob mistake[/QUOTE]
check it with cheat engine (add address, modulBypassing disconnect timer with cheat enginein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=qaqweraq@@@;14761489]This is useless, the only thing this does is skip the client-sided dc cooldown, you still can't connect to the same server for 60s, you could already do this even with just a speedhack.[/QUOTE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.