Posts by polo42530
5 posts total, newest first.
hellp sameone plizzzin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hi man i have same probleme and i can play now .
I can teach u how to play but not to be unbanned
Its really easy add me on skype : majorback2CANT PLAY THE GAME!!!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hi man i have same probleme and i can play now .
I can teach u how to play but not to be unbanned
Its really easy add me on skype : majorback2A.V.A - Authentication ERRORin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hi man i have same probleme and i can play now .
I can teach u how to play but not to be unbanned
Its really easy add me on skype : majorback2CANT PLAY THE GAME!!!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Go on skype, i need your help broUSER AUTHENTIFICATION FAILEDin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hi guys Enmasse send to me i'm got ban ip hardware
Anny one can help me ?
I really love this game please help me to fix it i tryed mac adress but nothing.
Thx
Showing the 5 most recent posts.