ExclamationHelpA.V.A - Authentication ERROR

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
A.V.A - Authentication ERROR
I've already faced this problem in the past, and it worked, but now I've tried everything I knew to bypass the Authentication error and nothing seems to work, if anyone knows a way to bypass this pls contact me or respond to this treap, it would be dope.

so What I've donw so far to try to bypass? When I noticed this authentication error (ban) I sttarted immediatly doing the preces that worked in the las time, I closed AVa, whent to CMD > hdwwiz, made the network adapter loopback, then I went to TMAC V6 and changed all mac adresss again, I deleted the Xigncode files, (not all), deleted temp files and prefetch and completly uninstaled the game from my computer and then when I restarted the computer and made the download again, It still appeared the Authentication Error, wich means that I can't even create na account before tring to log ingame.

yo I need your help on this, If you know anything pls tell me
try to make new windows , but i'm not sure this will make it work .


sorry for my bad english
maybe you are not completely delete/uninstall it. try revouninstaller
Hi man i have same probleme and i can play now .

I can teach u how to play but not to be unbanned

Its really easy add me on skype : majorback2
If its so easy cant you post it?
i have the same problem, help plz
Having the same problem, hope someone has a solution somehow
Just use a VPN to get rid of the error
Quote Originally Posted by PrincelionDope View Post
I've already faced this problem in the past, and it worked, but now I've tried everything I knew to bypass the Authentication error and nothing seems to work, if anyone knows a way to bypass this pls contact me or respond to this treap, it would be dope.

so What I've donw so far to try to bypass? When I noticed this authentication error (ban) I sttarted immediatly doing the preces that worked in the las time, I closed AVa, whent to CMD > hdwwiz, made the network adapter loopback, then I went to TMAC V6 and changed all mac adresss again, I deleted the Xigncode files, (not all), deleted temp files and prefetch and completly uninstaled the game from my computer and then when I restarted the computer and made the download again, It still appeared the Authentication Error, wich means that I can't even create na account before tring to log ingame.

yo I need your help on this, If you know anything pls tell me

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...7#post13236267
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?