Posts by jamaster
10 posts total, newest first.
MW2 wallhackin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=jamaster;1779646]Im kinda new to this. So can some one help me? I downloaded the .dll got got a vac blocker but do i have to inject the hack or wat?[/quote]
Ignore that ^^. I dident know there was a tut... my fMW2 wallhackin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Im kinda new to this. So can some one help me? I downloaded the .dll got got a vac blocker but do i have to inject the hack or wat?Welcome to the Nexon owned MPGHin News & Announcements - (radio sounds) this is ground control. Do we have clearinced to fire blistek nuclear war heads at the pc HQ? (HQ) Clearinced acepted. Begain mistle barage. (G.C) Copy that. Fireing missles in 3...2...1 (BOOOOOOM)Welcome to the Nexon owned MPGHin News & Announcements - Um... im just pointing this out... its april 1'st... and wat is april 1'st. ITS APRIL FOOLS DAY! (p.s that was just and fyi Im not realy shure if this true)DLL Injectorin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - You know i think i saw this one before. I think on the ava hackes page. I rember getting it some were elses on this websitebobo <<<< (ITS BOBO THE MONKY)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.