MW2 wallhack

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
MW2 wallhack
This got deleted already once this evening because of advertisement I'll repost it.

Features:
  • Anti Recoil
  • Force Host
  • Radar UAV
  • Anti Flash
  • XQZ Wallhack
  • Thermal Vision
  • Laser
  • ESP
  • MPGH Spam (numpad 9)


Virusscan:
Virustotal. MD5: e61254c0949c8dc289b2d6cd6cba63f9
(before anyone says FAKE: I think mods can download the file and rescan it themselves. YES, it really has ZERO detections)

VAC Status:
Detected. Use a VAC Disabler like VAC Chaos with this!

Screenshots:





Download in attachments. Don't complain about the link not working. Mods need to approve it first

Known bugs:
  • If you disable the ESP your screen will turn b/w. To fix disable and then enable the Thermal vision hack


How to use:
  1. Download Winject 1.7
  2. Download the dwmMPGH.dll
  3. Download a VAC Disabler
  4. Make sure you started MW2 without VAC2
  5. Inject it into iw4mp.exe
  6. Join a game
  7. Open the menu with END


Credits:
  • zhap
  • cardoow
  • wankster
  • SuperNovaAO


PS: If anyone says this is stolen, it's not. Everything in here can be found on other forums (I won't link to because then it would be advertisement even though that forum is not a threat to MPGH) including source codes. Nothing private in here.
Just google the names in the credits. All I did was putting the codes together in VS and compile it.
dwmMPGH.zipattachment deleted · 561 downloads before removal
Hmmmm. Looks pretty good.
/approved.
finally a mw2 wallhack, i was geting sick of esps.
lol riped im00 from ********** with no credits to the maker.

noob.
no virus detected by Norton. about to test.
Please post feedback.
I will take down the attachment if necessary.
Please post feedback.
I will take down the attachment if necessary.
its leaked and edited private hack Themonsterman made on another site m00..

basicly a rip off and is not approved by the maker
As I said: google the names. If AirBourne wants so I'm willing to send all the source snnippets necessary to compile the exact same thing
If he told that it's not his...No point in re-stating it.
ya sure compare the screenshots from this one and the one you just closed.
the menu is the same
and mpgh is where the other site was.

you just riped the dll out.
Im kinda new to this. So can some one help me? I downloaded the .dll got got a vac blocker but do i have to inject the hack or wat?
Quote Originally Posted by jamaster View Post
Im kinda new to this. So can some one help me? I downloaded the .dll got got a vac blocker but do i have to inject the hack or wat?
Ignore that ^^. I dident know there was a tut... my falt
[MPGH]AirBourne, I sent you a PM with all necessary information
Convince yourself
This is not ripped in any way. I credited everyone who had something to do with this.
Thanks for PM'ing the source codes. Everything seems to be in order.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us