MW2 wallhack

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Themonsterman View Post
ya sure compare the screenshots from this one and the one you just closed.
the menu is the same
and mpgh is where the other site was.

you just riped the dll out.
man shut up, the only ripper is you!
Anymore useless spam I will close this. I need feedback from this. Can someone test?
sure its been tested and it works
Engine fonts. Hooking EndFrame?
I'll leave this as it is. PM me if anything rises up.
the screens are proof enough
test it if you want, it takes 30sec to see if its working or not
where can you get a vac bestand
it wont work for me... im injecting it and absolutely Nothing Windows XP SP2
you need to join a server to have the ability to enable and disable features
This only works ingame because it hooks the engine and not DirectX (like Catalyst Public and OSH injected)
where i get winject 1.7?
Google is your Friend :-)
Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
[MPGH]AirBourne, I sent you a PM with all necessary information
Convince yourself
This is not ripped in any way. I credited everyone who had something to do with this.
I'm not on the credits.
noflash/partial stun and no recoil are mine

No flash/partial stun tutorial

not sure which of my two no recoil codes themonsterman used, either nopping 5 bytes where the recoil function is called, or mov eax, 0 and retn in the recoil function itself.
How to start this hack ?
Its just a dll
Lawl.

This is decompiling / recompiling of im00, Not putting code together, As it comes with the ''Bug'' Monster added on purpose, So your coding ''Skills'' are a fail.

Pheraps I don't support monster in any ways to have taken public things for his private, But I certainly won't support you for claiming credits you don't deserve at all.

Alright, Go for it, Post the source, And then you will see it's just pure leaked decompiled stuff.

I don't care anyways, I just want to prove you fail at life.

Mely
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us