MW2 wallhack

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Yo do u need a VAC disabler cuz i can't find any ;S
Quote Originally Posted by Mortagon95 View Post
Yo do u need a VAC disabler cuz i can't find any ;S
You need to use it with a good disabler, Witch I won't provide, Or it will get you banned.

No one is included.

And this guy needs to answer me also.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia
Lawl.

This is decompiling / recompiling of im00, Not putting code together, As it comes with the ''Bug'' Monster added on purpose, So your coding ''Skills'' are a fail.

Pheraps I don't support monster in any ways to have taken public things for his private, But I certainly won't support you for claiming credits you don't deserve at all.

Alright, Go for it, Post the source, And then you will see it's just pure leaked decompiled stuff.

I don't care anyways, I just want to prove you fail at life.

Mely
or is im00 copypaste of other hacks?
hmmm...
Quote Originally Posted by Retoxified
Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
[MPGH]AirBourne, I sent you a PM with all necessary information
Convince yourself
This is not ripped in any way. I credited everyone who had something to do with this.
I'm not on the credits.
noflash/partial stun and no recoil are mine

No flash/partial stun tutorial

not sure which of my two no recoil codes themonsterman used, either nopping 5 bytes where the recoil function is called, or mov eax, 0 and retn in the recoil function itself.
I guess you missed that post
Author: Chod
Title: Anti flash
#1, 12-27-2009
Stops the blindness ans shock effect from flashbangs

Code:

Code:
DWORD dwFlash = 0x64063e0;
DWORD dwShockTime = 0x640EF40;

mov eax, dword ptr ds:[dwFlash]
mov dword ptr ds:[eax+0x10],0

mov eax, dword ptr ds:[dwShockTime]
mov dword ptr ds:[eax+0x10],0
look at the dates

Chod was in the credits first but apparently I replaced him with zhap instead of adding zhap
My mistake
Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
look at the dates

Chod was in the credits first but apparently I replaced him with zhap instead of adding zhap
My mistake
Yeah, and guess what happened to that method in patch 1.0.180...
Those were removed(their still in the game but do nothing), you're using my method.
Just like no recoil(which was posted by me on GD under the name R3B3L)
/Closed for advertisements.
Tired of the BS.
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us