MW2 wallhack
This got deleted already once this evening because of advertisement I'll repost it.
Features:
Virusscan:
Virustotal. MD5: e61254c0949c8dc289b2d6cd6cba63f9
(before anyone says FAKE: I think mods can download the file and rescan it themselves. YES, it really has ZERO detections)
VAC Status:
Detected. Use a VAC Disabler like VAC Chaos with this!
Screenshots:




Download in attachments. Don't complain about the link not working. Mods need to approve it first
Known bugs:
How to use:
Credits:
PS: If anyone says this is stolen, it's not. Everything in here can be found on other forums (I won't link to because then it would be advertisement even though that forum is not a threat to MPGH) including source codes. Nothing private in here.
Just google the names in the credits. All I did was putting the codes together in VS and compile it.
Features:
- Anti Recoil
- Force Host
- Radar UAV
- Anti Flash
- XQZ Wallhack
- Thermal Vision
- Laser
- ESP
- MPGH Spam (numpad 9)
Virusscan:
Virustotal. MD5: e61254c0949c8dc289b2d6cd6cba63f9
(before anyone says FAKE: I think mods can download the file and rescan it themselves. YES, it really has ZERO detections)
VAC Status:
Detected. Use a VAC Disabler like VAC Chaos with this!
Screenshots:




Download in attachments. Don't complain about the link not working. Mods need to approve it first
Known bugs:
- If you disable the ESP your screen will turn b/w. To fix disable and then enable the Thermal vision hack
How to use:
- Download Winject 1.7
- Download the dwmMPGH.dll
- Download a VAC Disabler
- Make sure you started MW2 without VAC2
- Inject it into iw4mp.exe
- Join a game
- Open the menu with END
Credits:
- zhap
- cardoow
- wankster
- SuperNovaAO
PS: If anyone says this is stolen, it's not. Everything in here can be found on other forums (I won't link to because then it would be advertisement even though that forum is not a threat to MPGH) including source codes. Nothing private in here.
Just google the names in the credits. All I did was putting the codes together in VS and compile it.
dwmMPGH.zip

