Posts by razn8er
4 posts total, newest first.
Selling Crossfire Account DETAILS INSIDEin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bump still accepting offers @ 20$ and up
would be awesome to get any sort of card/code that would allow me to get zp on the website like a UGC/Playspan code etc etcSelling Crossfire Account DETAILS INSIDEin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=alifarhan1;4514707]I can pay you 30 $ paysafe card for it PM me but we will use a middle man + u need to put some screen shots[/quote]
I'm assuming the middleman will be a trusted source, but here's the proof oSelling Crossfire Account DETAILS INSIDEin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - IGN
LTHL*Gone
SFC 5th class
Profile
Z8Games (http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=10818510)
I will only accept offers above $20 just because the weapons took way too much money to get [~70$ for AK-S ani have a question about IGNin CrossFire Discussions - How do some people put a ? in their IGN? For example, I've seen a guy named HD? and RQ?
Is it possible to do this when you first set up an account or do you need to do the ZP IGN reset?
Also, how?/boh1
Showing the 4 most recent posts.